Monday, April 9, 2018

"What requests do you have?" for Monday, 9 April 2018 - goTandem

"What requests do you have?" for Monday, 9 April 2018 - goTandem
How can we pray for you?
The goTandem team takes time every day to pray for the requests of our community and we would be honored to pray for you.
We also love to hear how God is working in your life. If you have a testimony of how God is working in your life, please share.
Reply to this email to share your prayer request or story.
Thanks for being part of the goTandem community!
Sincerely,
Arnie Cole
CEO, goTandem
goTandem
PO BOX 82808
Lincoln, Nebraska 68501. United States
***
"Gongs and Cymbals" for Monday, 9 April 2018
"Gongs and Cymbals"
If I could speak all the languages of earth and of angels, but didn't love others, I would only be a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. If I had the gift of prophecy, and if I understood all of God's secret plans and possessed all knowledge, and if I had such faith that I could move mountains, but didn't love others, I would be nothing. If I gave everything I have to the poor and even sacrificed my body, I could boast about it; but if I didn't love others, I would have gained nothing. (1 Corinthians 13:1-3)
How does a person become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal?
What's the hardest part about loving others?
***

No comments:

Post a Comment