Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Soul Care New Every Morning from The Global Church of the Nazarene's Clergy Development Office of Lenexa, Kansas, United States for Tuesday, 31 March 2015 "[On the contrary,] they are new every morning! How great your faithfulness!" Lamentations 3:23

Soul Care New Every Morning from The Global Church of the Nazarene's Clergy Development Office of Lenexa, Kansas, United States for Tuesday, 31 March 2015 "[On the contrary,] they are new every morning! How great your faithfulness!" Lamentations 3:23
Good Morning, Ministry Partner:
Be Encouraged by God's Word:
Jesus replied, "The hour has come for the Son of Man to be glorified. Very truly I tell you, unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds. Anyone who loves their life will lose it, while anyone who hates their life in this world will keep it for eternal life.Whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am, my servant also will be. My Father will honor the one who serves me.[John 12:23-26, NIV]
Wisdom from Fellow Pilgrims:
The blessing hands of Christ are like a roof that protects us. But at the same time, they are a gesture of opening up, tearing the world open so that heaven may enter in, may become "present" within it.[Pope Benedict]
Pray Together with Us:
Jesus who died for me,
Help me to live for thee.[Leslie Earnshaw]
____________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment