Monday, June 29, 2015

Soul Care New Every Morning "[On the contrary,] they are new every morning! How great your faithfulness!" Lamentations 3:23 from The Global Church of the Nazarene Clergy Development Office in Lenexa, Kansas, United States for Monday, 29 June 2015

Soul Care New Every Morning "[On the contrary,] they are new every morning! How great your faithfulness!" Lamentations 3:23 from The Global Church of the Nazarene Clergy Development Office in Lenexa, Kansas, United States for Monday, 29 June 2015

Good Morning, Ministry Partner:
Be Encouraged by God's Word:
Peter replied, "Man, I don't know what you're talking about!" Just as he was speaking, the rooster crowed. The Lord turned and looked straight at Peter. Then Peter remembered the word the Lord had spoken to him: "Before the rooster crows today, you will disown me three times." And he went outside and wept bitterly.[Luke 22:60-62, NIV]
Wisdom from Fellow Pilgrims:
There is a beautiful transparency to honest disciples who never wear a false face and do not pretend to be anything but who they are.[Brennan Manning]
Pray Together with Us:
Come, in this quiet moment of meditation; call me again, lead me in your way for me, let the assurance of you friendship take away my fears. Let every shadow make me look up into your blessed face. Let me rise up now and follow you.[Leslie Weatherhead]
____________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment