Tuesday, September 27, 2016

gotandem "Love without Meaning" for Tuesday, 27 September 2016

gotandem "Love without Meaning" for Tuesday, 27 September 2016
Read

For I know the plans I have for you, says the LORD. They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. (Jeremiah 29:11).
And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. (Romans 8:28).
Then Christ will make his home in your hearts as you trust in him. Your roots will grow down into God’s love and keep you strong. And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is. May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God. (Ephesians 3:17-19)
Reflect
It’s easy for me to start panicking when all my plans crumble. There’ve been times where we haven’t had money, others where I didn’t have a job or a place for me and my family to live, and yet God came through.
And he consistently does. Maybe not in the way that I expect him to, but that’s because God’s the master of misdirection. Either that or I’m the master of looking the wrong way, but in either case I know that God is just around the corner, waiting to make His plans apparent. I just have to be patient and trust.
Respond
Take this week to remember when God’s plans have trumped your own.
View this message in goTandem
-------

No comments:

Post a Comment