Saturday, October 27, 2018

Evan Moffic "Synagogue Shooting This Morning"

Evan Moffic "Synagogue Shooting This Morning, I am in shock today, as many Jews are. I ask for your prayers and support. I can't imagine what the families of the 11 murdered Jews are going through right now. 
Antisemitism has reared its ugly head again. This attack on a synagogue is the worst anti-semitic act in American history.
To help understand and combat it, I wrote this book: Why The Jews: Combatting the World's Longest Running Hate Campaign.
I wish it was released now because friends, rabbis, and pastors have been calling me all day today seeking hope and answers.
In the meantime, I send you my hopes and prayers.
Rabbi Evan Moffic
P.S.:
Here's an interview I did for a local TV station earlier today trying to put the atack on the synagogue in the wider context of increasing antisemitism.
Rabbi Evan Moffic
Evan Moffic
Congregation Solel

No comments:

Post a Comment