Saturday, October 31, 2015

Soul Care New Every Morning from The Global Church of the Nazarene's Office of Clergy Development in Lenexa, Kansas, United for Friday, 30 October 2015 "[On the contrary,] they are new every morning!How great your faithfulness!" Lamentations 3:23.

Soul Care New Every Morning from The Global Church of the Nazarene's Office of Clergy Development in Lenexa, Kansas, United for Friday, 30 October 2015 "
[On the contrary,] they are new every morning!
How great your faithfulness!
" Lamentations 3:23.
Good Morning, Ministry Partner:
Be Encouraged by God's Word:
I waited patiently for the Lord;
he inclined to me and heard my cry.
He drew me up from the desolate pit,
out of the miry bog,
and set my feet upon a rock,
making my steps secure.
He put a new song in my mouth,
a song of praise to our God.
Many will see and fear,
and put their trust in the Lord.[Psalm 40:1-3, NRSV]
Wisdom from Fellow Pilgrims:
Give me the love that leads the way, the faith that nothing can dismay, the hope no disappointments tire, the passion that will burn like fire; Let me not sink to be a clod: Make me Thy fuel, Flame of God.[Amy Carmichael]
Pray Together with Us:
You have given so much to me,
Give one thing more—a grateful heart;
Not thankful when it please me,
As if your blessings had spare days;
But such a heart whose very pulse may be
Your praise.[George Herbert]
____________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment