Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Stephen M. Miller of Olathe, Kansas, United States for Tuesday, 26 September 2017 "The all-day map for Genesis" by Stephen M. Miller - Bible blog of award-winning bestselling Christian author, Stephen M. Miller.

 Stephen M. Miller of Olathe, Kansas, United States for Tuesday, 26 September 2017 "The all-day map for Genesis" by Stephen M. Miller - Bible blog of award-winning bestselling Christian author, Stephen M. Miller.

"The all-day map for Genesis" by Stephen M. Miller

HUNTING EDEN. I spent a 12-hour day creating this map. You're the first to see it. The thing hasn't even been proofread. So let me know if you see anything crazy. Map by Stephen M. Miller.
FROM MORNING TILL EVENING, skipping lunch and dinner, I spent my time creating a Genesis map from thin air.
The sun is setting now. The stomach is growling. Buddy the Dog wants some attention.
So instead of writing a blog article for you, I thought I’d give you a peek at how I spent my day.
I’m beginning to work my way through creating an atlas of the Genesis stories, for the Casual English Bible.
The Genesis paraphrase is already posted online. I’ve written the leader’s guide, too. Once I finish the maps, I’ll release the leader’s guide and atlas for downloading as a $1 PDF, unless I can talk my marketing guy into raising the price a tad. Not likely. But this will be a big download because Genesis has 50 chapters. And I may end up producing about that many maps.
I’m not sure yet how many. But I know I’ve got a bunch to make. I’ll post them online as I finish them.
I’ve posted just two so far.
Pity me not. I enjoy this.
It’s a cool way of studying the Bible.
It’s the Lewis and Clark method, adapted for couch potatoes.
Pass the chips.
If I had said that to Lewis or Clark, they would have figured I was talking about feeding the campfire.
The post The all-day map for Genesis appeared first on Stephen M. Miller
Recent Articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment