Friday, December 1, 2017

Rabbi Evan Moffic from Congregation Soliel in Highland Park, Illinois, United States for Thursday, 30 November 2017 "An online quiz that actually matters"

Rabbi Evan Moffic from Congregation Soliel in Highland Park, Illinois, United States for Thursday, 30 November 2017 "An online quiz that actually matters"
I think there are two camps of people out there…
One camp is people who drift through life, occasionally guessing at how they’re doing along the way. Their journey is a roundabout wander. A biblical example would be Abraham's nephew Lot.
The other camp is people who live thoughtfully. They pray, they act, they form deep friendships and community.
They measure their life progress and take intentional steps to improve. Abraham's great-grandson Joseph is a great example. He grows from a dreamy young man into the Prime Minister of Egypt who saves his entire family.
I bet you’re saying, "OK. I want to be in that camp!"
The secret to getting there?
Faith. Works. And this tool...
It is free life assessment developed by my friend, Michael Hyatt, an author and former CEO of the world's largest faith publisher, Thomas Nelson.
It’s a quick, free, online self-evaluation that gives you an overall LifeScore for each area of your life: family, spirituality, work and so on.
I take it four times a year, and I just did it again. Try it, and if you want to know my score, just ask! Here's your link to try it.
http://bestyearever.me/a20973/2018assessment
Shalom, Evan
P.S. The assessment is only available for a limited time! Michael usually just rolls it out for a few days each year, so take advantage while you can. http://bestyearever.me/a20973/2018assessment
Rabbi Evan Moffic
Rabbi Evan Moffic
Congregation Solel

No comments:

Post a Comment