Sunday, December 31, 2017

"I'll match your donation dollar for dollar" Adrian Jones, Autism Speaks in New York, New York, United States

"I'll match your donation dollar for dollar" Adrian Jones, Autism Speaks in New York, New York, United States
I know firsthand that the need for help is great for people living with autism and their families. That's why today I'll match your donation to Autism Speaks, dollar for dollar, up to $50,000.
See, I'm the father of Liam, an 18 year-old young man with autism. I know how important autism research is to finding better interventions and personalized care that will help my son and others like him.
I know the value of having a strong, unified voice to advocate for life-changing services.
And I know that because autism is a spectrum disorder, each family may require different information and supports to navigate their personal autism journey.
There's no time to waste, together we can help Autism Speaks do even more for so many. Your generosity makes a difference and today, it can make twice the impact — so please DONATE NOW!
All the best for a very happy and healthy New Year.
Sincerely,
Adrian Jones
Vice chairman, Autism Speaks board of directors
Match applies only to donations made though the online form. Does not apply to previous donations, donations made offline or donations made to other fundraising campaigns.
If you've recently made a donation to our year-end campaign, thank you!
Autism Speaks
© 2005 - 2017 Autism Speaks Inc. Autism Speaks and Autism Speaks Design are registered trademarks owned by Autism Speaks Inc. All rights reserved.
---

No comments:

Post a Comment