Wednesday, May 31, 2017

"Trust God" for Wednesday, 31 May 2017 - Deaf Devo - The Deaf Missions in Council Bluffs, Iowa, United States - Bible Reading: Psalm 118:6-9 

"Trust God" for Wednesday, 31 May 2017 - Deaf Devo - The Deaf Missions in Council Bluffs, Iowa, United States - Bible Reading: Psalm 118:6-9 
Psalm 118:6 With Adonai on my side, I fear nothing —what can human beings do to me?
With Adonai on my side as my help,
I will look with triumph at those who hate me.
It is better to take refuge in Adonai
than to trust in human beings;
better to take refuge in Adonai
than to put one’s trust in princes. 
-------
My husband and I wanted to take our two grandsons to a basketball game. But one grandson was busy. Se we asked one of our neighbors if their son could go with us. They said, "Yes." 
After the game, we took our grandson and our neighbor's son home. As we were driving to our home, I realized we had been gone for a long time. But our neighbors had not been worried. They trusted us to take care of their son and bring him home safely. 
Then I wondered, "Why is it so hard for people to trust God?" God is always with us, and we can easily learn about Him through the Bible. The Bible teaches us that God is loving and truthful. He knows everything, has power over everything and can be found everywhere! 
Our Bible verses remind us how important it is to trust in God. You can trust God today in all situations! 
"It is better to trust in the Lord than to trust in people. It is better to trust in the Lord than to trust in great leaders." [Psalm 118:8-9] 

PRAYER: Father, You are always faithful, trustworthy and true. Thank You for being with me every moment of every day. In Jesus' name. Amen.
  Watch latest Deaf Devo in ASL on:
 Website  |  YouTube  |  Facebook  |  App
Deaf Missions
21199 Greenview Road
Council Bluffs, Iowa 51503, United States
-------

No comments:

Post a Comment