Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Saint James United Methodist Church of Kansas City, Missouri, United States for for Wednesday, 25 October 2017 "Care & Nurture of Membership" "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house there are many dwelling places. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you?" (John 14:1-2)

 Saint James United Methodist Church of Kansas City, Missouri, United States for for Wednesday, 25 October 2017 "Care & Nurture of Membership" "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house there are many dwelling places. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you?" (John 14:1-2)
-------
Derick D. Johnson, nephew of William Phenix, passed. Service arrangements are as follows:
 Saturday, October 28, 2017
Visitation: 10:00 am
Service:    11:00 am
New Vision Christian Center
12400 Grandview Road
Grandview, Missouri 64030, United States
Duane E. Harvey Funeral Directors
9100 Blue Ridge Boulevard
Kansas city, Missouri  64138, United States 
Condolences may be sent to:
William Phenix
12901 E. 59th Terrace

Kansas City, Missouri 64133, United States
-------
Saint James United Methodist Church
816-444-5588
info@stjamesumc.com

Saint James United Methodist Church

No comments:

Post a Comment