Thursday, January 18, 2018

Saint James United Methodist Church in Kansas City, Missouri, United States for Thursday, 18 January 2018 "Care & Nurture of Membership" "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house there are many dwelling places. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you?" (John 14:1-2)

 Saint James United Methodist Church in Kansas City, Missouri, United States for Thursday, 18 January 2018 "Care & Nurture of Membership" "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house there are many dwelling places. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you?" (John 14:1-2)

Robert Newsome, husband of Pamela Newsome, and father of Cicely Trotter, passed. Service arrangements are as follows:
Friday, January 26, 2018
Visitation: 5:00 pm
Watkins Heritage Chapel
Saturday, January 27, 2018
Visitation: 10:00 am
Service: 11:00 am
United Believers Community Church
Condolences may be sent to:
Pamela Newsome
Cicely Trotter
---
Saint James United Methodist Church
(816)444-5588

Saint James United Methodist Church

No comments:

Post a Comment