Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Saint James United Methodist Church in Kansas City, Missouri, United States for Wednesday 3 January 2018 "Reminder for 2018 Confirmation Camp" "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house there are many dwelling places. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you?" (John 14:1-2)

 Saint James United Methodist Church in Kansas City, Missouri, United States for Wednesday 3 January 2018 "Reminder for 2018 Confirmation Camp" "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house there are many dwelling places. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you?" (John 14:1-2)
This message is to remind you that "2018 Confirmation Camp" will be taking place on Friday, 05 January 2018 6:00PM CST at http://www.wildernesscampingandretreat.org/.
You have not yet responded to the RSVP.
View the Sign Up
---
Saint James United Methodist Church
(816)444-5588

Saint James United Methodist Church

No comments:

Post a Comment