Tuesday, September 26, 2017

John Michael Talbot Ministries from Troubadour for the Lord of Berryville, Arkansas United States for Tuesday, 26 September 2017 "John Michael Talbot - 'A Lifetime of Music & Ministry' October Tour Dates & Tickets"

 John Michael Talbot Ministries from Troubadour for the Lord of Berryville, Arkansas United States for Tuesday, 26 September 2017 "John Michael Talbot - 'A Lifetime of Music & Ministry' October Tour Dates & Tickets"

Peace & Good in Christ!
My ministry team and I just completed the first half of my "LIFETIME OF MUSIC & MINISTRY" tour dates in the Northeast and we can't wait to head out again this October to share these VERY SPECIAL concerts with YOU!
I recently looked back with joy through all the years I have shared with my faithful fans - especially the music that first brought us together. I am humbled that so many have said my music has been the 'soundtrack of their journey of faith'. I will be covering music from the very beginning of my ministry - SOME I HAVE NOT PERFORMED IN DECADES - all the way to my most recent recording 'The Inner Room'. These events will be more of a prayer experience than a concert as I will be sharing stories and meditations throughout the evening."
Visit my tour page to order tickets and find complete concert information:
CLICK HERE to visit: www.JohnMichaelTalbot.com/Tour
OCTOBER CONCERTS
10/12 - Franklin, WI - St. Martin of Tours Roman Catholic Church
(Part of the Archdiocese of Milwaukee between Green Bay, Madison & Chicago)
10/15 - Omaha, NE - St. Gerald Catholic Church
(Part of the Archdiocese of Omaha near Lincoln, NE and Kansas, Missouri and Iowa)
10/22 - Oklahoma City, OK - Epiphany of the Lord Catholic Church
(Part of the Archdiocese of Oklahoma City near Tulsa and North Texas, South Kansas)
10/24 - San Antonio, TX - St. Mark The Evangelist Catholic Church
(VIP SOLD OUT)
(Part of the Archdiocese of San Antonio in South / Central Texas)
10/27 - San Clemente, CA - Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Church
(Part of the Diocese of Orange in Orange County, CA)
10/28 - La Canada - Flintridge, CA - St. Bede the Venerable RC Church
(Part of he Archdiocese of Los Angeles)
10/30 - Phoenix, AZ (PRIVATE EVENT)
________________________________
HOLY LAND PILGRIMAGE 2018
Plan NOW to join John Michael Talbot next year on his special "The Inner Room Pilgrimage" to the Holy Land with and Fr. Russ Mower BSCD, and Fr. David Hemann - Chaplains: April 3 - 14, 2018
CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE DETAILS FROM SELECT INTERNATIONAL TOURS
God bless you for your continued prayers and support. I look forward to seeing you soon at at one of these events!
John Michael Talbot
Founder and General Minister
The Brothers & Sisters of Charity
www.johnmichaeltalbot.com
www,facebook.com/johnmichaeltalbot
Troubadour for the Lord
350 CR 248
Berryville, Arkansas 72616, United States
-------

No comments:

Post a Comment